Question

Comfy Cubi

Badge

Hello everyone my name is marlea Hunter. I just recently started my business Hunter's heart it's an umbrella company for various ideas I have recently got approved for a patent for my invention to comfy Cubi I have yet to find the funding in order to move forward it is geared towards our remote workers students and just everyday people who use laptops tablets or computers for work or leisure time at home I'm very excited and also dismayed at the same time because I have no idea where to start or who to talk to about my idea without running the risk of losing it to someone else. My goal is to license it and use the profits from that to open transitional housing and community gardens I figured I'd have to be in the right place because everyone here had to start somewhere was in the same boat as me trying to figure it out the Cubi really is a wonderful product that is also geared towards the disabled and the blind so any advice mentoring suggestions anything but silence would be greatly appreciated

0 replies

Be the first to reply!