Our mission is to help people create safe, sustainable, and accessible events and experiences—our community spaces are for people to learn, connect, and share.
In order to create a safe and fulfilling experience, all community members are expected to show respect and courtesy to other members so please help us maintain this space. The Hopin Community Guideline is a “living” document and may be revised at any time by the Hopin Team.
Your participation in any community activities indicates your agreement to abide by these terms. Anyone who violates this Code of Conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces.
Hopin Community Guidelines
No harassment of any kind will be tolerated.
- We are committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, we may take any action deemed appropriate, up to and including expulsion from all Hopin community spaces.
Stay on-topic and keep self-promotion to a minimum
- This is primarily a space for professionals to connect, learn, and share resources that are helpful to people looking to produce virtual and hybrid events. For this reason, we ask that you keep self-promotion to a minimum and to the channels allocated for this.
- Any support inquires or tickets for the Hopin platform should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience, including people of many different backgrounds. Sexual and other exclusionary language and imagery are not suitable for any community space.
- If you are being harassed by a member of the Hopin community, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com.
- We will respect confidentiality requests for the purpose of protecting victims of abuse. At our discretion, we may publicly name a person about whom we’ve received harassment complaints, or privately warn third parties about them, if we believe that doing so will increase the safety of Hopin community members or the general public. We will not name harassment victims without their consent.
Thanks for helping maintain this space,